Part Time Position
Art FUN Program Instructor/Coordinator
The Art FUN Program Instructor/Coordinator will work closely with KIAC’s Programs Manager to organize, implement and instruct an Art FUN workshop series for young artists (grades 1-3) as well as a weekly Toddler and Preschool Painting class (ages 1-5).
- Experience instructing children aged 1 to 9 is required.
- At least one year of post-secondary education.
- A background in the arts.
- Experience coordinating programs and/or events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to work independently, as well as cooperatively, in a dynamic environment.
Duration: 5 weeks from June 12 to July 14 (58hrs total)
Week 1 (June 12-16):
Week 2-5 (June 20 to July 14):
Tuesdays, June 20 to July 11
11:30am to 12pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays, June 20 to July 13
1:00 to 3:00 pm
Wage: $18 an hour
Closing Date for Applications: June 2 @ 4:30 pm
For more information about this position, or to apply, please email email@example.com.